Anne Hathaway is still shooting her movie ‘Song One.’ Check out what my cyber friends are writing about!
- Fighting words: Melissa Etheridge says Angelina Jolie’s preventative double mastectomy wasn’t really a brave choice. (D Listed)
- Jason Statham and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley made for a cute red carpet couple at the premiere of ‘Hummingbird.’ (Moe Jackson)
- Sofia Vergara showed off her famous rear with a self-portrait. (DS, Site NSFW)
- I think it’s pretty clear Courteney Cox and Jennifer Aniston aren’t BFFs anymore: Courteney celebrated her 49th birthday with many friends, but Jen wasn’t one of them. (Lainey Gossip)
- Continuing his downward spiral, Justin Bieber was accused of a hit-and-run. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Brad Pitt says Angelina Jolie is as “sexy as ever.” (PopSugar)
- The recently divorced Mayim Bialik admits she is NOT excited about hitting the dating scene again. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- OUCH. Here’s a picture of Evelyn Lozada’s bloody head after her fight with Chad Johnson (which led to their divorce). (TMZ)
- Miley Cyrus works her black one-piece for ALL it’s worth. (Hollywood Tuna)
- Miss Utah didn’t have the greatest competitive moment at the Miss Universe pageant. (IDLYITW)
- Baby Kimye doesn’t have a name yet… (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is ‘Man of Steel’ star Henry Cavill the new frontrunner to play Christian Grey in the ’50 Shades of Grey’ movie? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Rihanna was again more than two hours late for a concert. (Amy Grindhouse.com)
- Mariah Carey explains the title of her new album. (PopCrush)
Photos by MaxNY/Spartano/FAMEFLYNET
Paparazzi caught up with Miranda Kerr in New York City as she made her way to a meeting. It’s easy to see why Miranda didn’t renew her contract with Victoria’s Secret (although I’ll be shocked if she doesn’t make a surprise appearance on the runway at the annual fashion show next fall). This lady is BUSY. She’s making money while she can, and who in the world can blame her for that?
Models, especially, do not have the greatest career longevity. Tyra Banks was popular in her post-Victoria’s Secret days for a few years with ‘The Tyra Banks Show’ and ‘America’s Next Top Model.’ Yet once she quit her daytime talk show, and ratings slipped for ‘ANTM,’ it’s like she’s fallen off the face of the earth! Of course, Tyra may have wanted that, but it just goes to show how fast you can fall out of the limelight. Miranda is wisely taking full advantage of her time.
Photos by JD/FAMEFLYNET
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale made sure their four-legged little one got some playtime, too. The two took their adorable little Pomeranian to a dog park. Gwen and Gavin’s older son, Kingston, came along as well. Kingston reportedly played with some of the other dogs at the park.
Their younger son, Zuma, stayed home. I’m guessing Zuma either was under the weather or isn’t as into dogs as big brother Kingston. Toy dogs and little kids don’t always mix so well, so it could be that Zuma hasn’t had the best experience with them. Hopefully that’s not the case, since this Pom seems to be a very integral part of the family!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
So Justin Bieber isn’t the only celeb who does this! Here are the deets:
This woman is well known in the UK, although her fame has spread beyond its shores. Shy and retiring she is not. Forests have been felled so that she can feature on countless pages of newspapers and magazines. None of this happens by chance: her type of publicity is a money-generating machine, ruthlessly controlled by her.
Staff and even guests at her home have to sign confidentiality contracts. If you were unfortunate enough to be asked to one of her tacky parties or dinners you would have to sign a legally binding non-disclosure document before you entered the door. No wonder little of what her home life is really like gets out.
Really, in this day and age with smartphones that have both still cameras and video cameras and the internet, I guess this is a wise precaution, even if it seems incredibly silly. Test your knowledge of UK stars: any guesses?
- Item from The Morton Report
Eva Longoria’s dipping back into TV as an executive producer again! She makes sure she looks chic doing so, too. Eva was demure from the front and a little more risque from the back! Eva’s first producing effort, ‘Ready for Love,’ didn’t go so well, but I think ‘Devious Maids‘ has a much better shot. First of all, ‘Devious Maids’ was created by Marc Cherry, the same guy who created ‘Desperate Housewives.’
Second, ‘Devious Maids’ is airing on Lifetime. Cable seems to be a little more willing to give series time to actually develop an audience. Networks, on the other hand, are strictly “go big or go home.” If a TV show isn’t pretty much an instant hit, it gets yanked off the schedule. I’m probably going to check out ‘Devious Maids.’ How about you?
Photos by Juan Rico/FAMEFLYNET
Sandra Bullock continues to promote her new movie, ‘The Heat,’ in Europe. Here’s the star wowing photographers with a black leather skirt at a photo call in Berlin. Sandra looks great, doesn’t she? Can’t wait to see what she wears to the Berlin premiere!
I’m interested in seeing Sandra’s new movie with Melissa McCarthy. Judging from the trailer, it looks like they make for a good comedic duo. Sandra is the “straight man” to Melissa’s more outrageous character. Are you interested in seeing ‘The Heat’?
Photos by API/FAMEFLYNET