Gwyneth Paltrow and BFF/fitness business partner Tracy Anderson attended Licensing Expo 2013. Gwyneth was a keynote speaker for the event, where she was scheduled to talk about building a business brand. I don’t know what Gwyneth had to say, although I’m sure she had some great info to share. Regardless, I’m loving Gwyneth’s chic outfit here!
This is my favorite look for Gwyneth: sophisticated and chic. It’s much better than the tennis-dress-like outfit we last saw her in. LOVE the blouse. Are you a fan of Gwyneth’s look here?
Photos by WENN
Kate Walsh looks like she’s enjoying her post-’Private Practice‘ life, doesn’t she? Here she is all smiles after doing some shopping in Beverly Hills. Bet Kate got something great to add to her summer wardrobe! There’s nothing like finding that perfect piece.
I’m a fan of Kate’s top here. It looks like it would help keep you cool in that dessert heat they have out west. Kate kept her look low-key yet still chic. Love her sense of style.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Happy Birthday to Zoe Salanda! She’s 35 today. Let’s see who else is celebrating a birthday.
- Singer Tommy DeVito of The Four Seasons is 85.
- Actress Gena Rowlands is 83.
- Singer Spanky McFarlane of Spanky and Our Gang is 71.
- Actress Phylicia Rashad is 65.
- Singer Ann Wilson of Heart is 63.
- Actress Kathleen Turner is 59.
- Country singer Doug Stone is 57.
- Singer Mark DeBarge of DeBarge is 54.
- Singer-dancer-choreographer Paula Abdul is 51.
- Actor Andy Lauer is 50.
- Singer-guitarist Brian Vander Ark of The Verve Pipe is 49.
- Actress Mia Sara is 46.
- Korn guitarist Brian “Head” Welch is 43.
- Actor Jean Dujardin is 41.
- Actress Robin Tunney is 41.
- Actress Poppy Montgomery is 38.
- Singer-banjoist Scott Avett of The Avett Brothers is 37.
- Actress Zoe Saldana is 35.
- Actor Paul Dano is 29.
- Actor Atticus Shaffer is 15.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Hmmm… is John Mayer getting back at ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift with one of her own tactics now that he can sing again? John has complained (although Taylor’s never confirmed it) that she was singing about him in her song ‘Dear John.’ Entertainment Weekly wondered if John’s new song, ‘Paper Doll,’ is about Taylor. Here are the “suspicious” lyrics:
“Paper doll, come try it on/Step out of that black chiffon [...] Fold a scarf, Moroccan red/Tie your hair behind your head… You’re like 22 girls in one/And none of them know what they’re running from… Strap into some heels that hurt/You shoulda kept my undershirt”
Then EW pointed out that Taylor’s ‘Dear John’ song includes lyrics about being “the girl in the dress” and “paint[ing her] a blue sky” while John’s ‘Paper Doll’ song includes the lines
“And if those angel wings don’t fly/Someone’s gonna paint you another sky.”
Part of me wants to say, if it’s good for the goose… but then I think about how very young Taylor was when she dated John, and I can’t help but think he should have taken the high road IF he was trying to strike back at her. Does it sound like much ado about nothing or is EW onto something?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
What Charlie Sheen wants, Charlie Sheen gets: especially since he’s the star and an executive producer of ‘Anger Management.’ So Charlie was successful in getting Selma Blair fired from the show. TMZ reports he told producers he himself would quit if Selma wasn’t fired. Lionsgate released a statement saying:
“We are confirming that Selma Blair will not be returning to Anger Management and we wish her the very best.”
Deadline reports Charlie fired Selma via text, and he reportedly called her a “c**t” in the text. Disgusting! However, Selma reportedly will be paid for all 100 episodes, even though she’s only going to appear in half. That’s not a bad deal, is it? And let’s face it: working for or with Charlie probably isn’t all that easy. Deadline reports many people on the set are unhappy with Charlie, but it was Selma who spoke up. Since she’s still getting paid, however, I’m not sure things worked out all that badly for her. What do you think?
Photos by WENN
Anne Hathaway is still shooting her movie ‘Song One.’ Check out what my cyber friends are writing about!
- Fighting words: Melissa Etheridge says Angelina Jolie’s preventative double mastectomy wasn’t really a brave choice. (D Listed)
- Jason Statham and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley made for a cute red carpet couple at the premiere of ‘Hummingbird.’ (Moe Jackson)
- Sofia Vergara showed off her famous rear with a self-portrait. (DS, Site NSFW)
- I think it’s pretty clear Courteney Cox and Jennifer Aniston aren’t BFFs anymore: Courteney celebrated her 49th birthday with many friends, but Jen wasn’t one of them. (Lainey Gossip)
- Continuing his downward spiral, Justin Bieber was accused of a hit-and-run. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Brad Pitt says Angelina Jolie is as “sexy as ever.” (PopSugar)
- The recently divorced Mayim Bialik admits she is NOT excited about hitting the dating scene again. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- OUCH. Here’s a picture of Evelyn Lozada’s bloody head after her fight with Chad Johnson (which led to their divorce). (TMZ)
- Miley Cyrus works her black one-piece for ALL it’s worth. (Hollywood Tuna)
- Miss Utah didn’t have the greatest competitive moment at the Miss Universe pageant. (IDLYITW)
- Baby Kimye doesn’t have a name yet… (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is ‘Man of Steel’ star Henry Cavill the new frontrunner to play Christian Grey in the ’50 Shades of Grey’ movie? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Rihanna was again more than two hours late for a concert. (Amy Grindhouse.com)
- Mariah Carey explains the title of her new album. (PopCrush)
Photos by MaxNY/Spartano/FAMEFLYNET